Friday 29 November 2013

Yay! The Temporary Dreamland of Mine

Since young I have been dream of wedding photo shooting with the so call Prince of Charming
And here comes the moment where my dream comes true...
not with the Prince of Charming but my lovely Mr. Eric Hubby~~~
Credited to Marry Me Bridal Shop =)
I dont actually intent what pose were we doing =.= we were looking forward to your future i guess... XD

The Mr eric Hubby is so yeng... @@ that's the reason for me to fall in love with him~~~

"I will only happy when you laugh because of me... " quoted from Mr Eric Hubby

Mr leg looks longer in this shoot... You cant imagine how much the photographer asked me to stretch my leg >~<

The hardest pose ever for the groom~~~ =D

I love this~ significance of our support towards each other for 7 years~

We chose this photo to be hang on the wall of his bedroom~

But but but... we are not going to get married yet!
The purpose for this wedding photo shoot is actually just for remembrance~ also as a reward for the completion of our 7 years love journey~
for me... This is also a promise from him =)

Special thanks to a particular friend of mine because she was the one suggested us to have a wedding photoshoot~ and because of her also, we got the photoshooting with just RM48!
Thank you Marry Me Bridal Shop in Ipoh for the professional skills and services as well~
We love the way you served us! All the nervous feeling just disappeared unintentionally during the shooting period~
Thank you~

ps: all of the photos above are non-edited~ ^^

This is the first wedding photo shoot we have but it will not be the last time right Hubby? =P
it is embarrassing but sincerely i am addicted to those wedding gowns!

*** 只愿意为你披上嫁衣

1 comment: