Friday 29 November 2013

The Heirs

The  Heirs

Oppss.. The Heirs caught me just at the right time...
Finished the study weeks of short semester and entering so call "exam weeks"
And my exam will only started in a week more...
So... I'm considered as "a bit" free student now...
So and so... so and so... time for drama =)
The Heirs was an accident, i clicked on the link to read the description but the appearance of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye attracted my attention
Cant believe myself stayed up whole night just for the drama and i managed to stayed up 48 hours without sleeping @@
alright I know I'm a bit hysterical =P
Just love the way they date... the way they fight for their right... the way they play in high school... the way they spend their money... the way they stay pretty and handsome...
But it hasn't comes to the ending yet and I could just patiently wait to enjoy 2 episodes a week... =(
Conclusion: my K-drama fever is back! =D

Awww.... The typical romantic raining scene in orchard....
Kim Tan: "You're just too cute..."  Eun Sang: "Ya, i know it"-- I just burst into laughter when they talked in that way
The way Kim Tan look at Eun Sang melted me... T.T

Lovely Cover of Main actor and actress -- The Heirs
They are perfectly match !

Just can't wait for the ending!!!
Highly recommended this for those girls and ladies who love rich guys~  =P
Have fun and enjoy it~

No comments:

Post a Comment